About Data GRC
About Data GRC
Data GRC helps business leaders to address the ever growing requirements for data privacy and information security.
We have a strong network of specialist industry practitioners and partners, to deliver leading edge support.
Our services are provided by highly experienced and qualified practitioners, who are well versed at positively engaging stakeholders across the entire business.
Our clients include FTSE 100, Fortune 500, small-medium enterprises and technology providers. We also cover a wide range of industries including financial services, utilities, retail, manufacturing, education, market research, media, and more.
We’re always on the look-out for great people to work with. If you have relevant skills, to become an employee, associate, partner or peer, please contact us.
Our Privacy & Security Specialist
Keith Dewey, Data GRC’s Managing Director, has over 20 years’ experience managing risk and compliance for multinational regulated entities. In addition to holding senior positions in security, privacy and financial crime management, he passed exams that included:
- ICO 27001 certified ISMS lead auditor
- IAPP Certified Information Privacy Professional / Europe (CIPP/E)
- IAPP Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM)
- IT Governance GDPR Practitioner
- BCS Certified Information Security Management Professional (CISMP)
- ISACA Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- ISACA Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- ICA Financial Crime diploma (AML, Sanctions, Fraud, Bribery)
He is also regularly invited to contribute at conferences and industry magazine articles.